CAT tool use guarantees lower costs because it knocks off hours of repetitious translation and terminology research. You can even work with your translator before translation begins to develop a glossary of terms to integrate into the CAT tool memory. Every bit of specialized terminology you provide will then be available instantly to your translator.
Quality assurance (QA) is built in. CAT tools run automatic searches for inconsistencies, to ensure precision in areas like number conversion, punctuation, and terminology. The linguists and subject matter experts who are part of your translation team are extensively trained to optimize the benefits of the CAT-tool features.
Some major benefits of CAT tools:
- Significant cost savings
- Reduction of processing time
- Vastly increased consistency throughout your texts
- Potential to process non-standard formats such as HTML, JSON, PO, and graphic formats such as IDML, INDD, etc.
- Integration of a terminological glossary unique to your projects
- Sophisticated QA
- Ideal for bulk and express orders
What is the difference between CAT and MT? Find out more here.
Ask for a quote
Whatever your translation needs – contact us and we will prepare a custom tailored price quote for you.